Friday, July 24, 2009

Water Beauty

We ventured out today to get a few pond plants. I was moved by all the beauty that surrounded us. I wish there was a way to pack all that relaxation and peacefulness feeling up and keep it in my heart forever. Miraculous nature everywhere. God sure does take care of us!

I don’t know about you but Water Lilies just make me smile inside.

IMG_5432

IMG_5456

I happen to capture this Dragonfly…..ohhh was he gorgeous!

IMG_5468

Love love love these Hydreanna’s!

IMG_5451

Some added human touches make the scenery even more spectacular.

IMG_5452

What pond is complete without a few waterfalls? I also caught a frog in this one!

IMG_5459

IMG_5485

THIS is what life is ALL about! Seeing and enjoying all God’s magnificient wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment